This will involve .........
1) The Removal of Altars made with hands and communion separation.
For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:
2) The Understanding that the Church is Believers built on the Rock, not a physical building.
Matthew 16:18-19 King James Version (KJV)
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
2 Corinthians 5:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
5 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
3) Removal of Separate Priesthood
and coming in of Five Fold Ministry
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
Ephesians 4:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
4) Removal of all scriptures bases on Codices Alexandrinus, Sinaiticus and the Textual Criticism of Westcott and Hort - this being a Constitutional Demand to suppress heresy and synchretisation.
5) A return to the Antioch Line away from the Alexandrian in that the accepted codices used are Textus Receptus and the Masoretic Text as in the KJV authorized by the Monarch in 1611.